NER operates a Licensed Construction and Demolition (C&D) Recycling Facility
BRING YOUR DEBRIS TO US OR WE’LL COME TO YOU!
Acceptable Waste at Our Facility:
- Construction and Demolition Debris
- Roofing Materials
- Pallets, Fencing and Wood Waste
- Landscaping and Yard Debris
- Brick and Concrete
- Creosote Timber *
- Pressure Treated Wood *
- General Clean-Out Materials *
- Tires *
- Appliances *
- Mattresses *
* May incur additional charges – Please view our terms and conditions here
Materials Recycled at Our Facility:
Pallets, Fencing and Wood Waste
Landscaping and Yard Debris
Brick, Concrete and Asphalt
For large quantities please call for pricing information.
Call 866-NER-CANS (866-637-2267)
How does it work?
- Pull your vehicle up on the scale
- Your ‘Full’ weight is recorded
- Empty debris at the facility
- Pull back up on the scale
- Your ‘Empty’ weight is recorded
- You pay the weight difference!
What is NOT allowed at the Recycling Facility.
Hazardous materials including but not limited to:
- Hazardous waste
- Asbestos of any kind
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Paint cans
- Wood with lead paint
- Propane tanks
- Closed drums
- Human waste
- Medical waste
NER facility hours of operation
Mon – Fri: 7am to 5pm
Sat: 7am to Noon
We Look Forward to Serving You!